Essentials Intensified Consulting
Essentials Intensified Consulting is Available for Seminars Now!
Email email@example.com to receive details about the following sessions.
The Leadership Series
Praying and Preparing for the Harvest
Strategic Planning and Execution
Team Building Activities
Volunteer Recruitment and Training
Spiritual Growth and Discipleship
Spiritual Gifts and Service
Thinking Beyond the Norm
Navigating Through Change and Transitions
Keys to Personal Revival
Short-term or long-term consultation services may be contracted for either of the Core 4 essentials.
1. Spiritual Formation/Discipleship and Prayer
Teacher Training Curriculum Development and Execution
Small-group/Life-group Programming and Implementation
New Member Orientation
Sunday School Curriculum Search and Assessment
Spiritual Development Curriculum and Planning
2. Ministerial Leadership & Organizational Coaching
Licensing/Ordination Curriculum for Associate Ministers
Licensing/Ordination Curriculum for Deacons
Leadership Training for Auxiliary/Ministry Volunteers
Organizational Planning for New Ministry Development
Ministry Transition Planning
3. New Local & Foreign Missions
Assessment and Coordination of Local Missions Ministry
Creating and Training for Cross-Cultural Missions Ministry
Coordinating Short-term Foreign Missions Trips
Developing an International Ministry Plan
4. Holistic Care
Qualified Licensed Professional Referrals
Which level below describes the ministry?
1. The Core Level -This level of consulting is best for entities that are less than five years old and in need of extensive support, training and resources to cast a vision and establish a firm foundation in any of the Core 4 areas.
2. The Shift Level - This level best describes the organization possessing a clear purpose, foundation and core group of leaders. The consultant will assist in clarifying the next level of preparation for growth, evaluate or introduce effectiveness systems and work to expand the depth and scope of the ministry vision.
3. The Plateau Level - Many organizations arrive at a plateau in services, creativity and community influence. At this level it is imperative to assess the core essentials and develop fresh initiatives to engage participants to ensure future growth.
4. The Recharge Level - Organizations entrenched in stifling traditions or debilitated by toxic experiences often need a radical recharge. At this level there will be intense restructuring and transformation of paradigms and systems.
**Each agreement is unique and based upon the needs of the church/ministry, their budget and time line for goals to be met. There is no standard pricing for consulting services. Details of fee schedules for specific services are available by request at firstname.lastname@example.org.